What we know about the measurement:
JBL COL600 is a passive columns speaker that cost around 300USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is JBL.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 72.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 106.0Hz (resp. 95.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.04
and would be 6.51 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.523, LW 0.524, SP 0.577, PIR 0.554; SM: SP0.878, PIR0.771; LFQ 0.401, LFX 92Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.27
with an EQ and would be 7.74 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.32, LW 0.321, SP 0.389, PIR 0.353; SM: SP0.909, PIR0.826; LFQ 0.401, LFX 92Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.04 and would be 6.51 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 160° horizontal and 70° vertical.
- Sensitivity 86 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- max: 105 dB
- peak: 111 dB
- Width 102mm
- Height 598mm
- Depth 93 mm)
- Weight 3.7 kg