What we know about the measurement:
JBL CBT 70J-1 is a passive cbt speaker that cost around 1000USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 91.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 120.1Hz (resp. 71.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-80.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.1
and would be 6.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.65, LW 0.57, SP 0.5, PIR 0.49; SM: SP0.77, PIR0.59; LFQ 1.13, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6
with an EQ and would be 7.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.53, LW 0.46, SP 0.41, PIR 0.39; SM: SP0.86, PIR0.84; LFQ 1.03, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.1 and would be 6.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.