What we know about the measurement:
JBL CBT 1000 is a passive cbt speaker that cost around 2600USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is JBL.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 88.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 115.0Hz (resp. 85.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.72
and would be 7.19 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.208, LW 0.168, SP 0.218, PIR 0.177; SM: SP0.088, PIR0.24; LFQ 2.238, LFX 92Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.85
with an EQ and would be 9.07 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.12, LW 0.117, SP 0.238, PIR 0.156; SM: SP0.901, PIR0.93; LFQ 1.692, LFX 47Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.72 and would be 7.19 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Data provided by JBL is highly variable, beware. It ranges from excellent to surprising
- Dispersion: 160° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 95 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- max: 127 dB
- peak: 130 dB
- pink_noise: 124 dB
- Width 250mm
- Height 1020mm
- Depth 345 mm)
- Weight 24.5 kg