What we know about the measurement:
JBL CBT 1000+1000E is a passive cbt speaker that cost around 5000USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is JBL.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 91.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.5Hz (resp. 45.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.72
and would be 6.98 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.158, LW 0.136, SP 0.231, PIR 0.176; SM: SP0.419, PIR0.097; LFQ 3.359, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.05
with an EQ and would be 9.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.108, LW 0.104, SP 0.241, PIR 0.163; SM: SP0.904, PIR0.897; LFQ 3.142, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.72 and would be 6.98 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Data provided by JBL is highly variable, beware. It ranges from excellent to surprising
- Dispersion: 160° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 102 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- max: 127 dB
- peak: 130 dB
- pink_noise: 124 dB
- Width 250mm
- Height 2040mm
- Depth 345 mm)
- Weight 47.2 kg