What we know about the measurement:
JBL C222 is a passive cinema speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is JBL.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 91.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 69.0Hz (resp. 69.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.31
and would be 4.23 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.059, LW 0.804, SP 0.848, PIR 0.788; SM: SP0.741, PIR0.665; LFQ 5.665, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.15
with an EQ and would be 6.07 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.676, LW 0.498, SP 0.642, PIR 0.521; SM: SP0.751, PIR0.703; LFQ 5.665, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.31 and would be 4.23 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Data provided by JBL is highly variable, beware. It ranges from excellent to surprising