What we know about the measurement:
JBL C211 is a passive cinema speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is JBL.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 86.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.0Hz (resp. 61.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.14
and would be 4.06 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.834, LW 0.849, SP 0.829, PIR 0.829; SM: SP0.688, PIR0.404; LFQ 3.753, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.43
with an EQ and would be 6.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.529, LW 0.533, SP 0.608, PIR 0.559; SM: SP0.888, PIR0.823; LFQ 2.789, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.14 and would be 4.06 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Data provided by JBL is highly variable, beware. It ranges from excellent to surprising