What we know about the measurement:
JBL Arena 120 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 84.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 97.4Hz (resp. 66.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.13
and would be 7.93 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.293, LW 0.239, SP 0.283, PIR 0.236; SM: SP0.873, PIR0.727; LFQ 0.74, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.28
with an EQ and would be 8.93 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.24, LW 0.158, SP 0.216, PIR 0.142; SM: SP0.991, PIR0.981; LFQ 0.74, LFX 59Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.13 and would be 7.93 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.