What we know about the measurement:
JBL AC25 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1000USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 124.5Hz (resp. 105.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.91
and would be 4.49 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.943, LW 0.788, SP 0.658, PIR 0.682; SM: SP0.744, PIR0.519; LFQ 0.85, LFX 98Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.88
with an EQ and would be 7.13 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.589, LW 0.437, SP 0.353, PIR 0.356; SM: SP0.943, PIR0.853; LFQ 0.692, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.91 and would be 4.49 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 90° vertical.
- Sensitivity 91 dB
- Impedance 16 Ohm
- peak: 115 dB
- Width 150mm
- Height 377mm
- Depth 178 mm)
- Weight 7.5 kg