What we know about the measurement:
JBL 9310 is a passive cinema speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-JBL .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 77.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 122.0Hz (resp. 109.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.8
and would be 6.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.42, SP 0.4, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.52; LFQ 1.85, LFX 106Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7
with an EQ and would be 7.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.34, LW 0.28, SP 0.35, PIR 0.31; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.87; LFQ 1.65, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.8 and would be 6.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Data provided by JBL is highly variable, beware. It ranges from excellent to surprising