What we know about the measurement:
JBL 9310 is a passive cinema speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is JBL.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 87.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 122.0Hz (resp. 109.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.61
and would be 6.39 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.508, LW 0.421, SP 0.397, PIR 0.364; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.458; LFQ 1.92, LFX 109Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.07
with an EQ and would be 8.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.312, LW 0.228, SP 0.285, PIR 0.227; SM: SP0.949, PIR0.854; LFQ 1.622, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.61 and would be 6.39 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Data provided by JBL is highly variable, beware. It ranges from excellent to surprising