What we know about the measurement:
JBL 708i active is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 5400USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 43.9Hz (resp. 39.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.1
and would be 5.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.56, LW 0.51, SP 0.47, PIR 0.47; SM: SP0.68, PIR0.44; LFQ 1.1, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.0
with an EQ and would be 7.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.41, SP 0.32, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.9; LFQ 1.1, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.1 and would be 5.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.
- Note: IMPORTANT this is in active mode driven by a Crown DCI 4|300n and JBL's configuration!
- max: 108 dB
- peak: 114 dB
- Width 248mm
- Height 438mm
- Depth 292 mm)
- Weight 11.5 kg