What we know about the measurement:
JBL 708P is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 3600USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 43.9Hz (resp. 39.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.78
and would be 6.66 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.424, LW 0.408, SP 0.39, PIR 0.389; SM: SP0.777, PIR0.515; LFQ 1.013, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.26
with an EQ and would be 7.99 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.388, LW 0.36, SP 0.288, PIR 0.282; SM: SP0.968, PIR0.916; LFQ 1.013, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.78 and would be 6.66 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- max: 108 dB
- peak: 114 dB
- Width 250mm
- Height 441mm
- Depth 419 mm)
- Weight 18.1 kg