What we know about the measurement:
JBL 705P is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 2000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 47.6Hz (resp. 42.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
and would be 6.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.48, SP 0.41, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.7; LFQ 0.61, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 7.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.43, SP 0.31, PIR 0.31; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.9; LFQ 0.6, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8 and would be 6.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.
- max: 101 dB
- peak: 107 dB
- Width 151mm
- Height 268mm
- Depth 274 mm)
- Weight 5.68 kg