What we know about the measurement:
JBL 705P is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 2000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 47.6Hz (resp. 42.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.69
and would be 6.71 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.508, LW 0.482, SP 0.411, PIR 0.421; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.668; LFQ 0.601, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.21
with an EQ and would be 8.09 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.355, LW 0.322, SP 0.292, PIR 0.255; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.887; LFQ 0.601, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.69 and would be 6.71 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.
- max: 101 dB
- peak: 107 dB
- Width 151mm
- Height 268mm
- Depth 274 mm)
- Weight 5.68 kg