What we know about the measurement:
JBL 4429 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 6000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-JBL .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 90.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 45.5Hz (resp. 37.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.7dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 9.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.9
and would be 6.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.66, LW 0.48, SP 0.49, PIR 0.46; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.84; LFQ 1.79, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 7.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.55, LW 0.35, SP 0.36, PIR 0.29; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.91; LFQ 1.79, LFX 34Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.9 and would be 6.6 with a perfect subwoofer.