What we know about the measurement:
JBL 4367 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 8500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 92.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 43.9Hz (resp. 36.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1
and would be 6.91 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.528, LW 0.45, SP 0.407, PIR 0.398; SM: SP0.844, PIR0.747; LFQ 2.431, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.96
with an EQ and would be 7.37 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.511, LW 0.422, SP 0.371, PIR 0.366; SM: SP0.924, PIR0.888; LFQ 2.14, LFX 30Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1 and would be 6.91 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .