What we know about the measurement:
JBL 4312SE is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 3000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is JBL.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 88.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 49.8Hz (resp. 42.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 1.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.32
and would be 6.41 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.522, LW 0.348, SP 0.401, PIR 0.368; SM: SP0.725, PIR0.486; LFQ 1.873, LFX 44Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.39
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.35, LW 0.177, SP 0.323, PIR 0.212; SM: SP0.903, PIR0.916; LFQ 1.873, LFX 40Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.32 and would be 6.41 with a perfect subwoofer.