What we know about the measurement:
JBL 4305P is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 2200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 45.4Hz (resp. 42.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.39
and would be 7.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.332, LW 0.325, SP 0.368, PIR 0.371; SM: SP0.889, PIR0.716; LFQ 0.731, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.33
with an EQ and would be 8.35 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.293, LW 0.272, SP 0.333, PIR 0.257; SM: SP0.964, PIR0.934; LFQ 0.731, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.39 and would be 7.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .