What we know about the measurement:
JBL 3733 is a passive cinema speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-JBL .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 79.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 69.0Hz (resp. 69.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.9
and would be 6.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.6, LW 0.57, SP 0.55, PIR 0.52; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.92; LFQ 3.45, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6
with an EQ and would be 7.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.44, LW 0.41, SP 0.44, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.87, PIR0.83; LFQ 3.45, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.9 and would be 6.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Data provided by JBL is highly variable, beware. It ranges from excellent to surprising