What we know about the measurement:
JBL 308P Mark ii is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 42.5Hz (resp. 39.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.8
and would be 7.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.4, LW 0.36, SP 0.33, PIR 0.31; SM: SP0.84, PIR0.74; LFQ 0.95, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.4
with an EQ and would be 8.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.37, LW 0.32, SP 0.29, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.95; LFQ 0.95, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.8 and would be 7.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.
- Dispersion: 120° horizontal and 90° vertical.
- Sensitivity 92 dB
- max: 102 dB
- peak: 112 dB
- Width 254mm
- Height 419mm
- Depth 308 mm)
- Weight 8.1 kg