What we know about the measurement:
JBL 306P Mark ii is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 150USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 46.9Hz (resp. 42.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3
and would be 7.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.52, LW 0.45, SP 0.38, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.84, PIR0.75; LFQ 0.76, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.6
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.41, LW 0.32, SP 0.26, PIR 0.2; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.96; LFQ 0.76, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3 and would be 7.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.
- Dispersion: 120° horizontal and 90° vertical.
- Sensitivity 92 dB
- max: 92 dB
- peak: 110 dB
- Width 224mm
- Height 361mm
- Depth 282 mm)
- Weight 6.1 kg