What we know about the measurement:
JBL 305P Mark ii is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.3Hz (resp. 46.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.89
and would be 7.02 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.365, LW 0.323, SP 0.279, PIR 0.282; SM: SP0.805, PIR0.472; LFQ 0.45, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.47
with an EQ and would be 8.54 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.304, LW 0.24, SP 0.234, PIR 0.203; SM: SP0.979, PIR0.96; LFQ 0.45, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.89 and would be 7.02 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Dispersion: 120° horizontal and 90° vertical.
- Sensitivity 92 dB
- max: 94 dB
- peak: 108 dB
- Width 185mm
- Height 298mm
- Depth 231 mm)
- Weight 4.73 kg