What we know about the measurement:
Infinity RC263 is a passive center speaker that cost around 500USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 88.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 79.1Hz (resp. 64.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.9
and would be 7.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.4, SP 0.33, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.87; LFQ 1.49, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.7
with an EQ and would be 8.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.39, LW 0.29, SP 0.3, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.94; LFQ 1.41, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.9 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.