What we know about the measurement:
Infinity RC252 is a passive center speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Infinity.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 85.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 87.2Hz (resp. 61.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.22
and would be 7.91 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.35, LW 0.252, SP 0.272, PIR 0.236; SM: SP0.872, PIR0.777; LFQ 1.209, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.19
with an EQ and would be 8.66 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.269, LW 0.173, SP 0.225, PIR 0.161; SM: SP0.925, PIR0.922; LFQ 1.209, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.22 and would be 7.91 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.