What we know about the measurement:
Infinity R263 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Infinity .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 86.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 49.5Hz (resp. 38.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.7dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.0
and would be 7.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.36, LW 0.29, SP 0.28, PIR 0.24; SM: SP0.82, PIR0.65; LFQ 1.24, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.7
with an EQ and would be 8.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.33, LW 0.24, SP 0.3, PIR 0.23; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.89; LFQ 1.24, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.0 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.