What we know about the measurement:
Infinity R263 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Infinity.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 86.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 49.5Hz (resp. 38.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.7dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.88
and would be 7.45 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.358, LW 0.293, SP 0.28, PIR 0.234; SM: SP0.822, PIR0.588; LFQ 1.361, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.17
with an EQ and would be 8.55 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.328, LW 0.241, SP 0.234, PIR 0.168; SM: SP0.948, PIR0.943; LFQ 1.361, LFX 30Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.88 and would be 7.45 with a perfect subwoofer.