What we know about the measurement:
Infinity R152 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 350USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Infinity.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 86.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 87.2Hz (resp. 59.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.9dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.07
and would be 7.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.356, LW 0.334, SP 0.273, PIR 0.279; SM: SP0.858, PIR0.665; LFQ 0.458, LFX 53Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.29
with an EQ and would be 8.55 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.276, LW 0.225, SP 0.238, PIR 0.196; SM: SP0.946, PIR0.923; LFQ 0.458, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.07 and would be 7.5 with a perfect subwoofer.