What we know about the measurement:
Infinity Primus 360 is a passive floorstanders speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Infinity.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 88.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 50.9Hz (resp. 36.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.17
and would be 7.97 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.363, LW 0.31, SP 0.295, PIR 0.274; SM: SP0.924, PIR0.87; LFQ 1.244, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.23
with an EQ and would be 8.86 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.242, LW 0.195, SP 0.199, PIR 0.139; SM: SP0.953, PIR0.947; LFQ 1.244, LFX 34Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.17 and would be 7.97 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.