What we know about the measurement:
Infinity Interlude IL10 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 54.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.06
and would be 7.42 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.423, LW 0.374, SP 0.339, PIR 0.334; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.775; LFQ 0.514, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.16
with an EQ and would be 8.41 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.325, LW 0.278, SP 0.266, PIR 0.221; SM: SP0.964, PIR0.949; LFQ 0.514, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.06 and would be 7.42 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.