What we know about the measurement:
Infinity Entra One is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Infinity.
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 86.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 73.4Hz (resp. 58.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.14
and would be 7.56 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.343, LW 0.289, SP 0.384, PIR 0.301; SM: SP0.852, PIR0.704; LFQ 0.633, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.5
with an EQ and would be 8.66 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.258, LW 0.174, SP 0.316, PIR 0.197; SM: SP0.958, PIR0.953; LFQ 0.837, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.14 and would be 7.56 with a perfect subwoofer.