What we know about the measurement:
Ikea SYMFONISK Speaker Lamp is an active omnidirectional speaker that cost around 150USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 58.6Hz (resp. 38.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -1.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 16.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-10.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.76
and would be 0.97 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.964, LW 1.556, SP 1.227, PIR 1.203; SM: SP0.763, PIR0.768; LFQ 0.231, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.4
with an EQ and would be 1.71 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.809, LW 1.37, SP 1.042, PIR 0.99; SM: SP0.663, PIR0.647; LFQ 0.216, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.76 and would be 0.97 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.