What we know about the measurement:
Hsu Research CCB-8 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 86.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 66.2Hz (resp. 53.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0
and would be 5.31 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.705, LW 0.595, SP 0.682, PIR 0.626; SM: SP0.863, PIR0.544; LFQ 1.135, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.33
with an EQ and would be 7.72 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.448, LW 0.272, SP 0.492, PIR 0.298; SM: SP0.943, PIR0.884; LFQ 1.135, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0 and would be 5.31 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.