What we know about the measurement:
Hivi Swan X3 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 250USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 79.1Hz (resp. 74.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.41
and would be 6.41 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.434, LW 0.42, SP 0.4, PIR 0.361; SM: SP0.786, PIR0.383; LFQ 0.143, LFX 71Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.44
with an EQ and would be 8.35 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.285, LW 0.245, SP 0.284, PIR 0.228; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.891; LFQ 0.143, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.41 and would be 6.41 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.