What we know about the measurement:
Hivi 3.1A DIY is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 55.7Hz (resp. 45.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.8
and would be 7.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.35, LW 0.27, SP 0.36, PIR 0.28; SM: SP0.84, PIR0.73; LFQ 0.76, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.7
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.31, LW 0.24, SP 0.34, PIR 0.24; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.76, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.8 and would be 7.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.