What we know about the measurement:
HK Audio LINEAR 9 112 XA is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 1600USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-HK Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.0Hz (resp. 82.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.3
and would be 5.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.47, LW 0.54, SP 0.76, PIR 0.67; SM: SP0.65, PIR0.43; LFQ 1.88, LFX 79Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.0
with an EQ and would be 7.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.43, LW 0.47, SP 0.62, PIR 0.53; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.88; LFQ 1.81, LFX 75Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.3 and would be 5.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 80° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- continuous: 128 dB
- peak: 131 dB
- Width 370mm
- Height 670mm
- Depth 310 mm)
- Weight 20.5 kg