What we know about the measurement:
HK Audio LINEAR 9 110 XA is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 1500USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-HK Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 82.5Hz (resp. 75.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4
and would be 6.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.38, LW 0.46, SP 0.57, PIR 0.52; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.55; LFQ 1.45, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7
with an EQ and would be 7.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.32, LW 0.34, SP 0.46, PIR 0.4; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.87; LFQ 1.45, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4 and would be 6.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 80° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- continuous: 126 dB
- peak: 129 dB
- Width 360mm
- Height 540mm
- Depth 310 mm)
- Weight 16.5 kg