What we know about the measurement:
HK Audio LINEAR 5 112 F is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 605USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-HK Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 82.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 82.5Hz (resp. 71.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.4
and would be 4.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.9, LW 0.81, SP 0.77, PIR 0.77; SM: SP0.72, PIR0.54; LFQ 2.04, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.5
with an EQ and would be 6.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.61, LW 0.58, SP 0.68, PIR 0.6; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.89; LFQ 2.04, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.4 and would be 4.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: sos review. .
- Dispersion: 60° horizontal and 55° vertical.
- Sensitivity 103 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- continuous: 129 dB
- peak: 135 dB
- Width 365mm
- Height 668mm
- Depth 370 mm)
- Weight 23.9 kg