What we know about the measurement:
Grimani Systems Rixos-L is an active inwall speaker that cost around 8200USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 87.9Hz (resp. 77.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.89
and would be 5.14 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.685, LW 0.659, SP 0.752, PIR 0.681; SM: SP0.677, PIR0.519; LFQ 2.279, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.81
with an EQ and would be 6.88 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.538, LW 0.504, SP 0.546, PIR 0.476; SM: SP0.891, PIR0.848; LFQ 2.279, LFX 74Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.89 and would be 5.14 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.