What we know about the measurement:
Google Nest Audio is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 90USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 48.5Hz (resp. 44.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.44
and would be 7.53 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.35, LW 0.347, SP 0.287, PIR 0.299; SM: SP0.765, PIR0.698; LFQ 0.549, LFX 44Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.58
with an EQ and would be 8.59 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.282, LW 0.256, SP 0.245, PIR 0.198; SM: SP0.951, PIR0.951; LFQ 0.549, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.44 and would be 7.53 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. Links to other reviews: tnw review .