What we know about the measurement:
Google Nest Audio is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 90USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 48.5Hz (resp. 44.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
and would be 7.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.35, LW 0.35, SP 0.29, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.77, PIR0.71; LFQ 0.57, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.2
with an EQ and would be 8.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.24, LW 0.22, SP 0.26, PIR 0.19; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.72; LFQ 0.57, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. Links to other reviews: tnw review .