What we know about the measurement:
Genelec M040 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 1200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.3Hz (resp. 46.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4
and would be 7.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.402, LW 0.359, SP 0.331, PIR 0.322; SM: SP0.931, PIR0.811; LFQ 0.498, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.39
with an EQ and would be 8.52 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.278, LW 0.251, SP 0.24, PIR 0.215; SM: SP0.966, PIR0.939; LFQ 0.498, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.