What we know about the measurement:
Genelec G2 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 600USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.2Hz (resp. 51.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
and would be 7.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.42, LW 0.35, SP 0.28, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.87; LFQ 1.45, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.4
with an EQ and would be 8.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.29, LW 0.22, SP 0.24, PIR 0.19; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.98; LFQ 1.44, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5 and would be 7.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.