What we know about the measurement:
Genelec 8361A is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 10000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 33.7Hz (resp. 30.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.8
and would be 8.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.33, LW 0.3, SP 0.29, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.84; LFQ 1.28, LFX 27Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.2
with an EQ and would be 8.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.34, LW 0.28, SP 0.25, PIR 0.22; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.96; LFQ 1.28, LFX 27Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.8 and would be 8.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to original Review: asr review. Links to other reviews: sar review , lbt review , pte review , sos review , dlm review , lbd review .