What we know about the measurement:
Genelec 8361A is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 10000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 33.7Hz (resp. 30.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.63
and would be 7.95 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.33, LW 0.304, SP 0.289, PIR 0.267; SM: SP0.894, PIR0.814; LFQ 1.141, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.12
with an EQ and would be 8.43 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.334, LW 0.268, SP 0.248, PIR 0.213; SM: SP0.967, PIR0.958; LFQ 1.141, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.63 and would be 7.95 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to original Review: asr review. Links to other reviews: sar review , lbt review , pte review , sos review , dlm review , lbd review .