What we know about the measurement:
Genelec 8320A is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 1250USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.4Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.7
and would be 8.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.33, LW 0.29, SP 0.31, PIR 0.25; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.87; LFQ 0.28, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.1
with an EQ and would be 8.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.34, LW 0.28, SP 0.24, PIR 0.2; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.96; LFQ 0.29, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.7 and would be 8.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.