What we know about the measurement:
Genelec 8320A is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 1250USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.4Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.61
and would be 8.12 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.325, LW 0.29, SP 0.305, PIR 0.248; SM: SP0.913, PIR0.861; LFQ 0.227, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.09
with an EQ and would be 8.45 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.327, LW 0.275, SP 0.269, PIR 0.214; SM: SP0.969, PIR0.961; LFQ 0.227, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.61 and would be 8.12 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.