What we know about the measurement:
Genelec 8050B is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 3000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 35.2Hz (resp. 32.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.15
and would be 7.47 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.414, LW 0.375, SP 0.293, PIR 0.302; SM: SP0.841, PIR0.742; LFQ 0.757, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.1
with an EQ and would be 8.32 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.344, LW 0.308, SP 0.247, PIR 0.228; SM: SP0.947, PIR0.942; LFQ 0.757, LFX 27Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.15 and would be 7.47 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.