What we know about the measurement:
Genelec 8030C is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 1000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 55.7Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.3
and would be 8.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.23, LW 0.22, SP 0.29, PIR 0.24; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.91; LFQ 0.74, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.8
with an EQ and would be 8.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.2, LW 0.16, SP 0.22, PIR 0.16; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.95; LFQ 0.78, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.3 and would be 8.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.