What we know about the measurement:
Genelec 8010A is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 600USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.6Hz (resp. 71.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1
and would be 8.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.38, LW 0.32, SP 0.34, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.94; LFQ 0.17, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.33, LW 0.29, SP 0.3, PIR 0.25; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.96; LFQ 0.17, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1 and would be 8.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.