What we know about the measurement:
Genelec 1032A is an active bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 35.1Hz (resp. 33.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.84
and would be 8.41 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.239, LW 0.162, SP 0.265, PIR 0.186; SM: SP0.872, PIR0.814; LFQ 2.114, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.39
with an EQ and would be 8.67 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.238, LW 0.166, SP 0.272, PIR 0.196; SM: SP0.937, PIR0.936; LFQ 2.114, LFX 28Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.84 and would be 8.41 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.
- Note: data corrected in May 2021