What we know about the measurement:
Gallo Acoustics A Diva Ti is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 400USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 78.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 127.6Hz (resp. 110.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.64
and would be 5.39 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.536, LW 0.563, SP 0.647, PIR 0.583; SM: SP0.652, PIR0.338; LFQ 0.0, LFX 107Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4
with an EQ and would be 7.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.372, LW 0.399, SP 0.46, PIR 0.389; SM: SP0.821, PIR0.651; LFQ 0.0, LFX 104Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.64 and would be 5.39 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.