What we know about the measurement:
GR Research X-LS Encore Kit is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 500USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 54.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.26
and would be 7.62 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.399, LW 0.263, SP 0.421, PIR 0.321; SM: SP0.885, PIR0.82; LFQ 0.577, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.28
with an EQ and would be 8.23 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.351, LW 0.239, SP 0.365, PIR 0.258; SM: SP0.941, PIR0.945; LFQ 0.535, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.26 and would be 7.62 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.