What we know about the measurement:
GGNTKT M3 is an active floorstanders speaker that cost around 22500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is GGNTKT.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 35.5Hz (resp. 31.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 0.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.03
and would be 8.01 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.159, LW 0.185, SP 0.3, PIR 0.22; SM: SP0.735, PIR0.595; LFQ 4.525, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.05
with an EQ and would be 8.77 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.166, LW 0.171, SP 0.273, PIR 0.186; SM: SP0.888, PIR0.887; LFQ 4.525, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.03 and would be 8.01 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. .
- Dispersion: 140° horizontal and 100° vertical.
- Width 499mm
- Height 1286mm
- Depth 199 mm)