What we know about the measurement:
GGNTKT M1 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 5900USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-GGNTKT .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 33.8Hz (resp. 31.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.0
and would be 8.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.24, LW 0.26, SP 0.31, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.9; LFQ 0.86, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.5
with an EQ and would be 8.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.17, LW 0.19, SP 0.25, PIR 0.2; SM: SP0.87, PIR0.89; LFQ 0.86, LFX 28Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.0 and would be 8.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. Links to other reviews: ggntkt review .