What we know about the measurement:
Fulcrum Acoustic RX699 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Fulcrum Acoustic .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 76.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 109.0Hz (resp. 100.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.3
and would be 6.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.44, LW 0.41, SP 0.52, PIR 0.47; SM: SP0.83, PIR0.71; LFQ 1.07, LFX 95Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.1
with an EQ and would be 7.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.43, LW 0.38, SP 0.47, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.87; LFQ 1.02, LFX 85Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.3 and would be 6.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 90° vertical.
- Sensitivity 89 dB
- Impedance 16 Ohm
- continuous: 112 dB
- peak: 118 dB
- Width 165mm
- Height 273mm
- Depth 163 mm)
- Weight 5.4 kg