What we know about the measurement:
Fulcrum Acoustic RX699 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Fulcrum Acoustic.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 86.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 109.0Hz (resp. 100.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.24
and would be 6.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.443, LW 0.406, SP 0.519, PIR 0.451; SM: SP0.826, PIR0.68; LFQ 1.206, LFX 97Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.86
with an EQ and would be 7.38 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.447, LW 0.375, SP 0.446, PIR 0.389; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.854; LFQ 1.026, LFX 95Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.24 and would be 6.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 90° vertical.
- Sensitivity 89 dB
- Impedance 16 Ohm
- continuous: 112 dB
- peak: 118 dB
- Width 165mm
- Height 273mm
- Depth 163 mm)
- Weight 5.4 kg