What we know about the measurement:
Fulcrum Acoustic P8 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Fulcrum Acoustic.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 90.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 132.0Hz (resp. 109.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.86
and would be 4.69 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.846, LW 0.625, SP 0.666, PIR 0.621; SM: SP0.725, PIR0.418; LFQ 1.353, LFX 111Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.41
with an EQ and would be 6.88 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.536, LW 0.451, SP 0.551, PIR 0.476; SM: SP0.909, PIR0.845; LFQ 1.143, LFX 92Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.86 and would be 4.69 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 100° vertical.
- Sensitivity 101 dB
- Impedance 16 Ohm
- continuous: 119 dB
- peak: 125 dB
- Width 313mm
- Height 313mm
- Depth 263 mm)
- Weight 7.3 kg